Sunday, January 4, 2009

The walls of the room seem to alter angles ...

i'll be posting a lot today and tomorrow trying to catch up with events that took place before the new year. some are fashion some are life. i remembered the other day that i started this blog to provide a place for my friends and family who i'm not able to talk with or see on a daily basis to stay in touch with the things going on in my life. and as much as i would like to think that my parents or grandparents enjoy reading about givenchy or balmain they probably don't. although, someday when they win the lottery they'll be able to look upon my blog as a shopping list of wonderful things to buy me.

the following photos were taken the night of christmas. we spent about 45 minutes trudging through the snow to find an open bar.


my sweet prince. levis, adidas, aa hoodie, diy mechanics jacket, leather gloves by hugo boss.



we found a tiny snow friend perched atop someones car.



first round. i take mine with bourbon instead of rum.



fuzzy photo. furry hat.



fast zak. crusty. he brought his own six pack to the bar.



too much trouble.


i've since rid my hair of the atrocious roots. and chopped it off. nothing like short hair in winter.

No comments: