Saturday, October 4, 2008

4 October

I'm at a bit of a loss with the blog. I've spent the past month posting photos and little musings that some of you, i hope, have found enjoyable. Now that I'm back, however, I don't have those everyday adventures and things to post about. It's all work and school these days, gone are the lazy days of wandering around a foreign city, meeting strange people and discovering oddities.

I suppose, for me, the natural progression of this space is to post the things that I see everyday in Portland. Instead of wandering around outside taking photos I wander around the internet looking for things that catch my eye. I read, well rather look - the more photos the better, fashion and design blogs every morning before work or school searching for those indelible images that motivate and inspire.

I shall lament no further but rather leave you with some tasty images.



















1 comment:

moded'amour said...

shoes look really funny!