Saturday, October 11, 2008

11 October

i've cut my hair in somewhat the same fashion. kind of a cross between this and kate lanphear. not sure if it's working for me yet.




when i first saw this photo i didn't know if i was that into it. however, i gave it a chance and checked out Michelle Yue's chictopia where i saw all of the awesome ways she wore this versatile piece made by the ever wonderful Angie Montreal of iheartnorwegianwood. i am now in love and want one for my very own.



loving this look from rumi



legs legs legs! i've always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and have tried so many times to try something different. the thing is, most times when i put a skirt on i just don't feel like myself. well thanks to the lovely queen michelle and again to angie motreali think i have found a fantastic alternative. now, if i could just find sometime and $$$ to get sewing!



my absolute favorite street style from garance

No comments: